Your membership can have a multiplying effect.
By joining forces in a collective effort, we call all achieve the best possible results that will promote our shared ideals.
Dear prospective member,
thank you very much for your interest in “Lalitsa”, an association founded on the vision of its people to promote good practices in various fields of action including the environment, culture, education and learning and food production in Greece.
Our activities consist mainly of pooling resources, promoting synergy and supporting small-scale yet efficient actions, focusing every single time on a good cause chosen jointly by all our members. A genuine wish to make a contribution to society, an open mind to learning new things and a creative flair: these are the bonds that hold our core team together.
Our overarching goal is to introduce good practices to local communities, while bringing together individuals from different backgrounds who share our principles and values and would like to actively participate on the ground or support our actions from anywhere in the world.
All the above traits are reflected in our Articles of Association (see excerpt below):
« Objectives of “Lalitsa” Non-Profit Association:
- a) Protection of the natural environment and biodiversity of Greece.
- b) Study, support and promotion of Greek history and culture in all their facets.
- c) Support and promotion of local agricultural products and hand-crafted goods, as well as preservation and promotion of traditional methods of production employing good practices that respect the local communities, natural resources, humanity and the ecosystem.
- d) Empowerment of the human resources of Greece by showcasing and enhancing their skills in different fields of creative action.
It is not only natural persons that can register as “Supporters-Members”, but legal persons as well, e.g. collectives, associations, societies of any sort. All registered members enjoy special privileges (the list below is indicative):
- a) Standard discount on all “Lalitsa” actions, goods and services.
- b) Priority access to goods and services made available free of charge to the broad public
- c) Participation in the “Lalitsa” network of volunteers.
- d) Join the members’ facebook group (lalitsa_Members).
e)The right to join our research programmes, our food tasting activities and the trial phases of various methods of crafting goods or delivering services or other actions that promote the goals of “Lalitsa”.
- f) Registered members receive regular updates on our upcoming activities and information on priority access to them.
The registration fee is €30, payable one-off and lasting a lifetime. Immediate family of a member (spouse, children – irrespective of age) can register for a token fee of €10 per person, also payable one-off and lasting a lifetime.
“Lalitsa” reserves the right to refuse to register a natural or legal person, even after payment of the registration fee, and equally it reserves the right to remove from its register “Supporters-Members” whose conduct violates the principles and goes against the objectives of the association.
You are more than welcome to join “Lalitsa” on this journey around Greece, a country of rich traditions, authentic people and quality products. We promise it will be an invigorating personal experience with a positive multiplier effect for individual participants and local communities alike!